Water Soluble Solufleece
Solufleece by Vlieseline (Vilene)
Water soluble (25-30°C) embroidery backing for all machine embroideries and new creative works like crashing or “Crazy-Technique”.
Sew-able and water-soluble embroidery backing.
For all kinds of machine embroidery, new creative techniques and as an ideal sewing aid for mini-quilts. Suitable for all fabrics and textile materials that are washable and sew-able.
- stabiliser for all machine embroideries
- easily washed out – dissolves in cold and warm water
- very good stabilising properties and ease of use
- versatile application, e.g. for free hand lace embroidery, appliqués and similar motifs.
- for creating collages using a \”pizza technique\”
- ideal sewing aid for mini quilts.
- Place Solufleece under the fabric, hoop the Solufleece and fabric embroidery or embroider the motif directly onto the Solufleece, without fabric.
- Then simply wash out the Solufleece.
- For collages and \”pizza technique\”, lay the Solufleece down, arrange the fabrics (fabric pieces, yarns, ribbons, lacing, etc.), cover with Solufleece, and sew all layers together, either in a grid or criss-cross pattern. Wash out the Solufleece.
Important: Do not iron or tear off!
By Vlieseline (formerly Vilene)
2.5m in stock